If you make (or have made) donations to the Friends and you are a UK taxpayer, we can claim Gift Aid of 25% on your future donations (and any donations in the last four years).

If you are a taxpayer and are donating to us for the first time, we ask please that you make a Gift Aid declaration.  If donating:

  • by debit or credit card, you can do this online;
  • cash of up to £30, no declaration is required;
  • in any other way, please complete a Donation Form which contains a Gift Aid declaration.

If you have previously given us a Gift Aid declaration, no further paperwork is required when making a subsequent donation.  However if you have changed your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax, or no longer wish to Gift Aid your donations, please contact the Treasurer.

If you have donated before and not previously given us a Gift Aid declaration, please download the Gift Aid form below, complete and return it to the Treasurer by post or email.

If you prefer not to complete a form, you can email or telephone the Treasurer and we can complete the declaration that way.

Download Gift Aid declaration

For more information about how Gift Aid works, please see this gov.uk page about tax relief when you donate to a charity.